Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

inploration

I’m thoroughly interested in life. The here, the now, and the ever more. I’ve always been a questioner. My mother reminds me of this fact. So many questions that need answers but not just pat answers supplied by man’s lore. Answers that make sense to me. Understanding within my realm. My life  journey of exploration has evolved to one of  “inploration”, which is term I just coined, meaning the act of searching inward for the purpose of discovery.

We each have our own higher power which at times we all get glimpses of. I've experienced enough wonderfully amazing things in my life that I had to know more and am on an delightful self enlightenment journey of inploration. That's the only way it can be done. It's personal experience that proves one's truth. When one looks for higher and better that is what is found.

No comments:

Post a Comment