Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Words I was looking for

‎I keep looking. I have actively been seeking the right words. Words of truth in the New Testament proclaiming the true mission of Jesus and the way to God. Just a few minutes ago on Facebook I happened upon, ( no pardon me my dearest guardian angels, I was directed to ) these two verses recently posted on a facebook page. Just what I needed to hear. Thank you.


"But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded." (James 4:6-8).

‎"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust." (2 Peter 1:3-4).

No comments:

Post a Comment