Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

The way she said it.

I like the way this wise woman writes in her blog of her father five years after his passing. I feel the same for own father who passed on to higher and greener pastures some 8 and a half years ago. I talk to him all the time and feel closer than ever to him. He remains so close to my heart. For this I give thanks.
My one comfort that I hope to be able to share with our children is that with his passing on, we can now speak to him all the time, at any time. We may not be able to hear his reply, but we can be assured of his hearing us and praying for us. In this way, he is more present to us now than he was in life. God rest his soul.

http://mum2twelve.blogspot.com/2011/01/anniversary-of-passing-of-beloved.html

No comments:

Post a Comment