Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Divine Love

By: Dr Emmet Fox (1886-1951)


My soul is filled with Divine Love,
I am surrounded by Divine Love.
I radiate Love and Peace to the whole world.
I have conscious Divine Love.
God is Love, and there is nothing in existence but God and His Self-expression.
All men are expressions of Divine Love; therefore, I can meet with nothing but the expressions of Divine Love.
Nothing ever takes place but the Self-expressing of Divine Love.
All this is true now.
This is the actual case, the actual state of affairs.
I do not have to try to bring this about, but I observe it already in being now.
Divine Love is the actual nature of Being.
There is only Divine Love, and I know this.
I perfectly understand what Divine Love is.
I have conscious realization of Divine Love.
The Love of God burns in me for all humanity.
I am a lamp of God, radiating Divine Love to all whom I meet, to all whom I think of.
I forgive everything that can possibly need forgiveness-positively everything.
Divine Love fills my heart, and all is well.
I now radiate Love to the whole universe, excluding no one.
I experience Divine Love.
I demonstrate Divine Love.
I thank God for this.


Affirmations by Dr. Emmet Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment