Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Leslie Bricusse

Do you know who this man is?  I’m finding out myself today.

 British musical composer Leslie Bricusse (born January 1931)  

In short he’s a Britain, by the name of Leslie Bricusse whom has written more than forty musical shows and films. You can checkout his website bio here later. It’s impressive, but what caught my attention is that there is appears to be constant thread running through his songs, at least the one’s I’ve posted on my blog here today. I hear a deeper meaning and the telling of a bigger story as I listen to these works together. I’ve heard all the songs before but today I heard more. This guy knows something and he’s telling us.

Listen for yourself. 

THE CANDYMAN

FEELING GOOD

TALK TO THE ANIMALS

PURE IMAGINATION

MILLENNIUM

No comments:

Post a Comment