Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Changing Worldviews

I am so excited to come upon a blog where the blog author and I each share such a deep passion for exploring the same topics.
CHANGING WORLDVIEWS the author states:
"AN ATTEMPT IS BEING MADE TO ELUCIDATE MY VIEWS ON DIFFERENT SUBJECTS MAINLY PERTAINING TO SPIRITUALITY, PHILOSOPHY OF RELIGION, PSYCHOLOGY, WELL BEING ETC."

There is quite a bit of content to explore.
Here are a few of the posts that I want to share now.


The mind is so objective and restlessly outwardly looking that it does never see inside itself.

We all need to listen our voice of ‘inner self’ or the ‘soul’ as it guides us especially through our bad and difficult phase of life.

The purpose of life is to learn lessons and grow spiritually, while traveling along the road. In 53 years of my journey, I have learnt 20 important lessons.






No comments:

Post a Comment